A Lebanese company specialized in the sales & distribution of stationery & office supplies is looking for a Finance & Administration Manager.
- Design & implement reporting system that will insure overall integrity of financial results as well as the business’ requirements for timely & relevant information i.e. Develop detailed P&L’s by Brand & month closing reports
- Lead the development of strategic plans, annual business plans & budget updates in order to set company’s business targets for growth, operating profits & cash flow. Help make corrections as result of changing internal/ external environment
- Establish processes & procedures to ensure maximum utilization of employed assets & manage company’s risk profile. Coordinate programs & initiatives to ensure delivery of cash flow targets.
- Monitor, lead & oversee major projects
- Advise leadership team of the various business matters while leveraging superior command of financial information
- Develop & lead the right internal control mechanisms to ensure compliance with internal & external norms & effective protection of company assets
- Manage Receivables (on time, right first time)
- Oversee Payments to all suppliers (Local & International)
- Repetitive financial keeping i.e. monthly salary slips, develop & update price structures for sku’s & oversee input of all the sku’s received into system
- Manage & coach finance team to ensure the right level of capability & performance are in place in line with current & future business requirements.
- 7+ years in Accounting & Finance with last 2 years in a managerial capacity
- A university degree in Finance (MBA a plus)
- IFRS Accounting standards
- Strong leadership skills including ability to build effective teams
- Analytical skills coupled with commercial acumen
- Very good coaching & development skills
- Strategic thinking
- Project & risk management skills
- Ability to deliver results in a fast pace environment & deal with multiple stakeholders within & outside business / country
- Accountancy & reporting knowledge
- Computer skills & experience with database programs
- Strong command of English & Arabic languages